SRT070
Years ago

2010/11 IInet NBL Tipping - starts this week!

Hey all,

just a reminder that i have setup an NBL tipping comp on footytips.com, please feel free to join and let your tips reflect on your true knowledge of the game. Its free, winner gets bragging rights. there are alot of people making big predictions with how teams are going to go this season and i suggest get onto the tipping competition and prove yourself right (or wrong). Join the comp below. we have a few people from hoops that have joined already feel free to get other friends/family involved. its not restricted.

IInet NBL tipping comp....it goes off!
http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/NBL1011

Topic #23892 | Report this topic

Jake  
Years ago

Cheers - just joined

Reply #290334 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

no worries, i figured i was a bit earlier with my previous post, ill probably do one more reminder just before the season tips off. feel free to get other mates to join etc.

Reply #290338 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Not entirely relevant to this thread, but didn't want to make a new one.
When does NBL Dream Team open this year?

Reply #290360 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Don't forget to join and/or enter yout tips before round 1 starts this Friday!

Reply #291783 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Is there a hoops sa league

Reply #292102 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:01 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754