Anonymous
Years ago

NBL/NBA 15/16th oct on one hd

NBL is back to free to air on one hd on the 15th of october, the shown on one hd will be at 8pm with the Kings taking on the tigers.

7:30pm 16th of Oct saturday One hd will show the classic NBA matches. The first one is game 3 of the 2006 nba finals with miami trailing dallas 2-0.

Get behind the basketball on one hd (esp NBL) and enjoy it.

Topic #23911 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

they need to put more games on, the more games on one hd means the more exposure it will get. i know the deal is 2 games a week i think but does that mean it will only ever be 2 games a week? or some weekends they will play 3 or 4?

Reply #290643 | Report this post

Knickerbocker  
Years ago

Glad they are bringing the Classic NBA Games back... enjoyed them earlier this year.

Reply #290644 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Great news!

NBA and NBL on FTA TV this year - Can't wait!

Reply #290647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think too much nbl will overload us. With to games real basketball fans will really look forward to watching the games and also it is better then no games and they dont have the technology and commentators yet to get 5 games a week which we will get soon. They might show all the NBL games just not live we don't know yet but they said they will be showing games throught the week so it could be the games we missed that were on iinet.

Reply #290648 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Now to go and quickly buy my PVR

Reply #290652 | Report this post

WestBearcub  
Years ago

What games are they playing this season.
My family has decided not to get 6ers season tickets this season for too many games clash with other things but i would still like to watch the 6ers games but like last season they may not be on can anyone give me some insight on whats happening

Reply #290656 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Bah to you WestBearcub.

There's two clashes on a Friday night with district games and two clashes in finals. It is a pity that BSA couldn't re-schedule, but that's life in the big city.

If you've got kids playing district, let the grandparents take 'em (they'll be over the moon) and take a mate to fill their seat

Reply #290660 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

West - maybe check out the multi-game packs? You can still get a pretty good deal without committing to a full season ticket.

Reply #290662 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luke kendall should go 2 the kings!

Reply #290726 | Report this post

two basketball  
Years ago

One are also broadcasting live the round one game between Adelaide and Perth on Sunday 17th.

Round two games shown on One will be Wollongong vs Townsville on Friday night and Melbourne vs Perth on Sunday night.

Reply #290771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Two games of NBL per week plus Breakers home games. Will prob work out at around 60 games plus playoffs. That is good.

Reply #290772 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where do I find the schedule of which games will be shown?

Reply #290811 | Report this post

WestBearcub  
Years ago

Ummm before you jump to conclusion i have school commitments that prevent me from going.
P.S what teams are being broadcast on tv im pretty sure they wouldnt play all of them so how are they picking

Reply #290819 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:42 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754