----

Also noticed an official NBL Store:

http://nblstore.com.au/

Topic #23936 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Correction,
Melbourne v Sydney Wednesday Jan 26 on Ten & ONEHD

Also Rnd 11, broadcasting 1 game (only three on that round, all Thurs, Dec 3) Sydney vs Melbourne however, three the next round (none by SkySports NZ) on Wed, Fri, Sun which is good!

Rnd 25 NZ v Adel is a wednesday match and the rest are consistently Thursday (NZ home games), Friday, Sunday

Reply #290945 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

those games with a little skysport logo...does it mean it'll still be shown on One?

Reply #290947 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, every skysports nz game will also also be broadcast on ONEHD.

Reply #290951 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

Very impressed with the new format and the amount of televised games. If this doesnt rekindle people's love of the game, nothing will.

Reply #290953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Um, the standard of how the players play has to rekindle peoples love for the game haha.

Reply #290958 | Report this post

Knickerbocker  
Years ago

Just a question to the masses... with the potential for 'outsiders' to stumble across a lot of games this year on ONHD... would the NBL advise the ref's to let the game flow moreso than in the past and reduce the amount of fouls called?

Reply #290961 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

this is awesome i wasnt sure what to expect from one hd but they are goin all out. i havent had foxtel the last few years so it'll be awesome to watch! 12 days til the first game!!!!!

Reply #290970 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

well i'm glad you guys are happy because us Townsville fans are only on TV 4 times!

2 home
2 away

great...

Reply #291026 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Sydney are on 21 farking times - they are going to be shit.

how can 1 team be on 21 times and another just 4?

Reply #291029 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Out of all the games show on OneHD, only one is being shown on Channel 10.

Reply #291050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I counted Kings with 20, NZ-18, Wol-17, Mel-16, Perth-15, 36ers-14, GC-14, Cairns-10 and Crocs-4??.

If Crocs had Homicide this year they would Carve up. They just wern't big when he played with them but now they have a big team and i think they would have won the comp if he was playing with them.

Reply #291059 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

There was so many Kings games I probably counted one twice!

yet I managed to get all 4, yes 4, Crocs games counted correctly!

Reply #291072 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

But DJ Rod, do they have TV in Townsville? Need to get electricity and running water first.

PS. That was a joke.

Reply #291074 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

that is interesting how bad of a deal townsville got. ohwell just means you guys need to get out to the game more and Show OneHD that there is a big fan base. the tv deal is for a 5 years from memory so maybe next year will be a bit better. Not surprised about Sydney though its where a dense part of the population is, and the only way to get them into it is to show the games.

Reply #291078 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

All jokes aside, there's a point just before Christmas where we get five Sydney games in a row. We only get four Crocs games all season! Starting to wonder if we were better off without Sydney in the comp .....

Reply #291118 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

not sure if that would have worked well Moses for the simple fact of how large Sydney is. the more we get people involved there means the more money the NBL will get. i could be wrong though.

Reply #291124 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I guess having more Sydney games is simply a financial reality. Obviously its cheaper to cover a game in Sydney than it is elsewhere. Hopefully in time ONEHD's ratings can justify the extemded coverage and we get to see a more even spread.

Certainly must make it bloody hard though for the Crocs marketting department trying to push for sponsors when they wont be seen much on TV at all.

Reply #291130 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

I personally would rather watch the Sydney Kings 21 times than netball, golf, motor racing or most of the other options that would be on ONE if the NBL was not.

Reply #291134 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:42 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754