pifful
Years ago

NBA International League Pass

Hi, I've been doing some serious internet seaching to see whether or not the NBA International league pass is any good but I've come up short. Is anyone here looking at getting it this year and is it any good? All I want to do is watch the Warriors dominate and OneHD won't show them play and I'm not interested in getting Foxtel.

Topic #23966 | Report this topic

Bill  
Years ago

International league pass is awesome. A great option, all you need is some internet provider. Plus with the stronger US dollar makes it great value. I had it last season and was great, every game, every day, replays and special features. You cant beat it.
Thats my 2 cents worth.

Reply #291452 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

I've generally been happy with it too. At times the feed will be choppy but I'd say I get a completely clean feed for about 70% of games. About 5% of the time a game becomes unwatchable, but its not often enough to put me off.

As far as helping you watch your Warriors dominate, however, I'm afraid not even god can manage that one!
;-)

I have a question as well: has anyone managed to buy Intl League Pass yet this season? At the moment, there just seems to be a page asking for your email so they can notify you when its available.

Reply #291454 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Yer thats what I get as well in regards to that email. Give it time maybe a week or two, will be great value this year.

Reply #291457 | Report this post

pifful  
Years ago

Cheers guys except for the dig about the Warriors.

From what I can read it looks like the international league pass might be getting an upgrade this year ie in line with the US version.

Reply #291459 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At what cost??

Reply #291460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there a way to download to games onto a hard disk or DVD etc?

Reply #291462 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah get a program called replay media catcher worked for me with league pass games, hopefully they will allow more then one game to be watched at a time this year

Reply #291463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

League Pass is freakin awesome. Had it for most of last season and it was worth every cent. Great if you go for a smaller market team that isnt on TV much. Also will be good this season just to see some basketball that isnt LA/Boston/Miami. I highly recommend getting it. Just be aware that it uses roughly 1 GB of internet data per game.

Reply #291470 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"From what I can read it looks like the international league pass might be getting an upgrade this year ie in line with the US version." -

pifful, Sounds great but where did you read this? Can you link me? Cheers

Reply #291471 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #291474 | Report this post

c12mm  
Years ago

I like basketball, too

Reply #291477 | Report this post

Measto  
Years ago

To those who've had it and have said it worked well:

Do you have ADSL1 or 2 ? No ADSL2 where i live...

Reply #291488 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

I have ADSL 2 in Melbourne and works well. GO SAC KINGS

Reply #291521 | Report this post

gavmiester  
Years ago

ADSL 2 .... watched way too many games last season. The HD version upscales well to a 40 or 46" screen, so worth the extra cash to do that over SD.
Only problem game I had last season was the Boxing day game which was choppy, as they offer a free access period and everyone and their nanna logs in bringing the service to its knees.

As mentioned, they are changing viewer app thankfully, so hopefully this will be a winner. IPAD app should be a winner as well hopefully.

Looks like international is getting screwed on the early bird offer though dag nam it.

Reply #291529 | Report this post

Murray  
Years ago

I am still waiting on a email from NBA LP. still havnt received anything..is this normal? ive sent them my email like 10 times,.......

Reply #291531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes that is normal, my bad

Reply #291533 | Report this post

Junga  
Years ago

I had it last year and without a doubt I'll be getting it again. I only missed 10 Lakers games last year and as a fan of 20+ years I can't say I ever came close to seeing that many games in the past. Great value for money.

I can recommend it.

Reply #291535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I haven't received one either Murray

Reply #291536 | Report this post

Aral  
Years ago

I'm in Turkey. I'm using league pass for 2 years. I have 4 mbps internet connection not adsl it's cable, broadcast was always perfect for me.

Reply #292064 | Report this post

Kobe  
Years ago

I reckon I'll get on this for the upcoming season. Sick of watching delayed ONE HD telecasts, and bad quality free streams that cut out lots.

Lakers three-peat fo' shiz.

Reply #292481 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:10 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754