SRT070
Years ago

Last Reminder: Free NBL Tipping Competition

Hi all, i know ive posted about this a number of times but seeing as tip off is tomorrow this will be my last call for newcomers to join before tip off. Get on footytips.com.au and start an account and join the following competition:
http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/NBL1011

Thanks to all who have already joined! we are now currently at 31 members, would be brilliant to get more in, as i said the more the merrier get friends or family involved that are interested. my comp also does streak tipping which is a matter of you picking a definite winner each week. the longer the streak obviously the better. Remember there are no costs involved its for bragging rights only this time around.

Cheers

Topic #24007 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

Just signed up.

For the record I'm legally required to inform you that I won the 800 person national NBL tipping comp in 2002 so I'm kind of a big deal in tipping circles. (This was the year I tipped the Sixers pretty much every week out of loyalty and against the odds they won most of them and took the championship.)

Reply #292130 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Well ill be keeping an eye on your tipping Billo. Sometimes tipping with the heart works out, but that luck is bound to run out. This weekend will be a real test for adelaide, i think ive changed my tips for the Adelaide vs perth game about 8 times now. still not sure who to tip there. Perth should win, but its the dome and if that place lights up like it should, then anything can happen

Reply #292132 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Update: we just hit 40 members. lets see if we can make 50 people!!

Reply #292133 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

joined up now too

Reply #292164 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Cheers Illicit, it doesnt appear to be just you that joined, another 5 followed. we are now at 46 people in the tipping comp. should be a good tipping comp. thanks to all that have joined, and your still welcome to join but if you miss your first round picks you will be playing catch up!

Reply #292213 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Time is nearly out people...sign up ASAP!

Reply #292224 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

We have now hit 50 Tippers, good work all. and good luck to all

Reply #292283 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:50 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754