DJ
Years ago

NBL Streak Tipping - Free

footytips.com.au has got their NBL tipping up.

A) The usual tipping

B) Streak tipping - interesting concept and could be alot of fun, pick as many or as little games as you want each week and come season end whoever can get the largest streak wins.
As soon as a team you pick to win loses you start your streak again.

Topic #24009 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

Hi DJ, i have got this option on my footy tips comp, so feel free to join it currently have 31 members however since my latest thread i think another 2 or 3 have joined.

http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/NBL1011

Another good thing about the streak idea is you can pick more than one team in a round for your streak, but just make sure you dont get either of them wrong.

Reply #292081 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DJ, I just wish FootyTips would make it a bit more than a token effort and grab a basketball-related domain to use for this. Could buy NBLtipping.com.au off QZ.

Reply #292085 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Considering they tip most sports it would have been better to go with Sportstipping.com.au or something like that.

Reply #292089 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

OZtips were trying this but seems to have been left for dead over the last few years?

Considering they have a large number of AFL & NRL tipsters and their recent push on A-Leauge, Netball, NBL etc a better domain would be good.

Will we see a NBL Tipping up like their AFL, NRL & A-League ones? They are very simple but work well for tipping, scheudles and results.

And don't worry SRT070 I was one of the first to join up - I'm there and ready for the challenge ;)

Reply #292106 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Good to hear DJ, cant wait to see all the Sh*t talking on the wall once we get started. we are now at 36 members. its gonna be a good one!

Reply #292107 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Go me!

Reply #292115 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

36 eh, ironic?

Reply #292225 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:59 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754