E
Years ago

36ers Merchandise, BRING ON a sea of Blue!

After browsing through the 36ers new Merchandise, I must say its a HUGE improvement on last year.

At only $30 The Blue Team Tee is affordable and looks great.

Lets hope it inspires our fans to get on board & create an intimidating SEA OF BLUE!

Perth fans are the benchmark at the moment, looks like about 90% wear Red on game day. Surely it must be awesome to play infront of a home crowd like that!

Sixers Fans - Step Up!

Topic #24010 | Report this topic

just home  
Years ago

make it happen

Reply #292113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

With Holmes reborn, we could be the XXX-Factor.

Let's stick it up 'em.

Reply #292114 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

How come on the website it says the Tee's are 60?? ill be keen as if they are 30 but 60 is getting a bit rich

Reply #292121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they should give them out like they did in Oklahoma last year in the playoffs

Reply #292122 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

Just checked on the website. T-Shirts = $30.00, Polo Shirts = $60.00, Hoodies = $70.00.
Reasonable price IMO for all items.

Reply #292143 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Can I get some trade in value on the red one I bought last season? =)

Might have to be a tightarse and break out the members one we got a couple seasons ago.

Reply #292148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hold on to your red one for when they switch back again next season (keeps the dollars rolling in)!

Reply #292153 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

this year the merch looks awesome, i'll definetly get a few items, cant wait for sunday, and a little off topic but has anyone heard any news of when the watermark jerseys will be ready??

Reply #292163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

New new clothing line is looking nice!

Loving the hoodie.

Anyone know if all merchandise will be avaliable on sunday?

Reply #292166 | Report this post

E  
Years ago

I contacted the sixers and they said the watermark jerseys "might" be available to pick up on sunday but they dont have confirmation "yet"

If not we will recieve them by next home game.

Bit disappointing considering the cut off was late august, hope they are worth the wait.

Does anyone know the final number of people they got on the watermark jerseys? Will the Players have the watermark on their jerseys for any games? (like the crows did in heritage round)

Reply #292167 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:25 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754