SKYHOOK
Years ago

Holy Crap !! Duke is OUT

I cant believe it .. the no. 1 seed is OUT !! ...

I missed the game .. can anyone fill me in on some plays ?

Opinions as to how they lost?

thanks

Topic #2405 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

it looks as if Utah is out now as well 58-49. Bogut had 20 points, Went bad from the stripe though 4-11!

Reply #26896 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Michigan State beat the Blue Devils by ten, 78-68

Michigan State managed to contain Redick, and Duke had 22 turnovers in 40 minutes. The Dukies also only had 22 made shots.

Hard to win a game when you only make 22 shots and have 22 turnovers.

Duke were killed on the offensive boards, 16-9.

Reply #26898 | Report this post

rare, duke is out and bogut struggled.boguts points all came off dunks n struggled hitting shots around the rim over the tall opposition.duke will be back,bogut will be back wearing a hawks jersey.

Reply #26900 | Report this post

Coach k  
Years ago

Duke don't lose, this is unbelivable. I go away for Easter and look what happen's.

Reply #26992 | Report this post

A Game  
Years ago

it was always gonna happen. michigan state were too deep and too strong for the blue devils. the important thing however is that the tar heels are still in.

Reply #27284 | Report this post

Todd Bradmore  
Years ago

i was lookin for articles of my bro and this hoops sa article of RIP trent bradmore my bro hated basketball he would never liked to be a part of some club. he was a football player so i would like to know how u knew him......

Reply #28729 | Report this post

wayne dean  
Years ago

Im am very interested in finding out more about young trent, I have noticed that todd has left a message about his brother. Iam so shocked to hear this rip and todd message as I knew there parents very well.I always use to take them both a treat every time i saw them.
I hope todd will read this and remember me and give all my best wishes to his parents.I AM SO VERY VERY SAD AND SORRY.

Reply #39735 | Report this post

wayne dean  
Years ago

Dear Todd, Iam so sorry to hear about your sad loss. I have left a message for you on the basketball hoops that I found by accident,I hope you remember me as i remember you and trent with great fondness. please let your parents know i am so truly sadden by your family great loss.Ill always remember trent picking the caulfield cup winner at 50.1.I use to come to your house and do work for mum and dad.I WILL ALWAYS HAVE NICE MEMORIES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND EXSPECIALLY TRENT.
I use to call you and him my future little brickies.
God Bless

Reply #39750 | Report this post

wayne dean  
Years ago

Reply #39882 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:39 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754