SRT070
Years ago

Round 1: Tipping competition standing

So i have come to the conclusion that i suck at following my head and i should stick to my heart. Dont know why i picked sixers to lose but i did. anyway the top 10 for the comp after round 1:

JCK 5 (1) 5 (1)

illicit 4 (1) 4 (1)

Betty Kunath 4 (2) 4 (2)

panamax 4 (2) 4 (2)

Marchgolf 4 (3) 4 (3)

Awesome 4 (4) 4 (4)

Nate Eikenhout 3 (0) 3 (0)

Finny 3 (0) 3 (0)

ashman 3 (2) 3 (2)

Kylie 3 (2) 3 (2)

Dont know if all these are from hoops or not but i definately know thats Illicit coming in hot second.

Topic #24060 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

I sucked - just picked 2 winners :(

Reply #292573 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

JCK is a poster. Well done on getting 5/5. I think I am about 2,000 in a field of 2,000. 2/5 is pretty bad!

I wasn't expecting the Kings over Tiggers and thought the Blaze might have lived up to their hype. I am happy I was wrong to think the Cats were better than they were.

Reply #292575 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

true that Jack, should have followed my heart with the sixers, forgot how strong of a sixth man the stadium really is. I picked the same as you with the tigers and blaze, so surprised.

that damn alleyoop was brilliant!!
http://linky.com.au/9xcq6

Reply #292576 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

The Alleyoop was brilliant.

I have one question though. Should it have been an unsportsmanlike foul?

I thought that if you have two feet off the ground and contact is made, then a U foul is called.

Reply #292579 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Good point but the referees were so inconsistent that im not surprised they didnt call it. not only do all the teams need to improve but the reffing has some work to improve on to. if Winder didnt hang on that jam could have ended real badly. looked like he gave a solid knee to Knight on the swing back!

Reply #292581 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:53 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754