Da Breez
Years ago

Winder's block

hey guys i have watched the Winder dunk like a thousand times, but i would like to watch the block i cant find it. is it on you tube ?
can anyone help me ?

Topic #24079 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

cant help you yet. I just scored some sweet video editing software gonna try make a bit of a compilation ill include the block

Reply #292831 | Report this post

Da Breez  
Years ago

Awesome bro

Reply #292833 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I had a look on youtube last night for that block and it wasn't on there.

Just the dunk only and his USA stuff such as that Game Winning shot.

I sent the link of the dunk to a few of my Facebook contacts and they were impressed with Winder's hops.

Hopefully someone will work on it over the next few days.

Reply #292838 | Report this post

Billy  
Years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5_jqoQ4ovU

First half highlights......its in there

Reply #292843 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

I saved the game on my IQ box just for it. I've seen it about 1035415 times now. Massive.

Reply #292847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where can i watch the dunk agen guys?!

Reply #292850 | Report this post

Da Breez  
Years ago

on you tube dude just type in winders dunk & scroll down you cant miss it. its so awesome, over Robbins (in your face dunk)

Reply #292853 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Yeah the 36ers have put up a highlight package of the game on Youtube now which features the block, so it should be all good now.

Reply #292856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5_jqoQ4ovU#t=01m25s

Reply #292893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ORGASMIC!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH

Reply #292910 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

-'I saved the game on my IQ box just for it.'

Xztatik, this might sound brainless, but how did you save it on the IQ box? I am intrigued, cheers.

Reply #292955 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Foxtel IQ gives you a certain amount of space to record and save programs (the game was 3% of my library for example) so I had it taping while I was at the Dome and I can't delete it after those plays!

Reply #292956 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Until your HDD gets full ;)

Reply #292966 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

-'Foxtel IQ gives you a certain amount of space to record and save programs (the game was 3% of my library for example)'

I understand that but how did you record the game from One Ten onto the IQ Box?

Reply #292970 | Report this post

Real Fan  
Years ago

I have a Tivo, from there I have transfered it to my laptop and watch it at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #292972 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

A, if X is lucky like me, he has cable foxtel, not satelite. Cable gives you the free view channels as well.

X go buy a cheap dvd recorder, about $130 bucks at Big W. Plug it into IQ and whack it onto dvd. About to put Jordan rides the bus onto dvd like that.

Reply #292982 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Computers are the way people! when you run out of room upgrade the hard drives like i did. cant wait to see 3TB of data fill up! still got all the High Stakes hoops games too.

Reply #292989 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Cheers DB5, now it makes sense!

Reply #293116 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

comes up at the 1:40 minute

Reply #293123 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:24 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754