NH - Oakbank

Who is going 2 oakbank ill b in the members bar young that is with my gal amanada vanstone, she is hot!

Topic #2409 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

She will drink you under the table........

Reply #26930 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Saw big Brad Davis enjoying the gee gees on Saturday

Reply #26964 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Oscar and I were there today, as well as Todd Gower, the infamous ShaqDiddy, and we bumped into Dave Bowley also.

Anyone else go?

Reply #27042 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

I went to Oakbank.

Got sunburnt to all buggery!

$2 each way on Race 1 - came 4th!
$2 each way on Race 3 - came 4th!
$5 each way on Outback in the Great Eastern - came 4th!
$2 each way on CHAKRA in the Great Eastern - WON!

Spent $22 on bets..Won $12!

I saw Oscar...prime position for all the nice young fillies!

There were also a lot of drunk basketballers up near the back straight near the 600 metre mark!

Reply #27051 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Why else do you think Isaac hangs with his brother...so he can get the overflow women :)

Reply #27054 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Actually, Oscar and the others were in some wasp-infested (what is it with wasps and Pantano?) tent elsewhere. I was in a tent with a DJ, bar, and 250ish people. It also had more girls so I'm not sure about your info Yogee! ;p

Both of us are taken so it's pretty irrelevant anyway. Shaqdiddy is the one that gets all the girls. Or maybe not.

My betting went:

Race 1: $10 on the favourite (lost), $2 each way on another (lost) and $2 each way on Vain Cheval (won $24). Up $6.

Race 4: $10 on one favourite (lost), $10 on another favourite (won $38). Up $24. Meanwhile, elsewhere, girlfriend bet $4 on a losing horse. Down to $20.

Race 8: $5 on one, $5 on another, then $5 each way on a favourite (came fourth). Lost $20. Finished even.

Reply #27068 | Report this post

Dave Bowley  
Years ago

It sure was a long day with far too much sun. Backed Pure Velocity in the Onka Cup and collected nicely with the only other highlight being a 2nd in race one.

Well... there were a few other highlights ;)

Reply #27134 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:28 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754