Johnny_Sack
Years ago

Grant Hill and Reggie Evans Incident...

John Amaechi was right - the NBA just wouldn't understand. LeBron must be glad that he isn't playing with either of these two... ;)

Seriously though - the new refereeing guidelines risk creating all too many farcical situations like this.

http://linky.com.au/9edmx

Topic #24104 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

That was beautiful

Reply #293316 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Did this really happen or is it a tv commercial for something?

I can't believe I'm seeing this. It's worse than the Referee asking Tim Duncan for a fighting and giving a technical for laughing on the bench.

Reply #293321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I haven't watched it but Reggie Evans is considered the dirtiest player in the league amongst the other players.

Reply #293332 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Need a slow-mo replay to determine exactly where Evans hit Grant Hill. Cat has history. Google him if you don't know what we're talking about.

PS. Check the score when it happened. Strewth!

Reply #293339 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Clearly Reggie has a true rebounder's mentality - cause that's where his paycheck is. "Got to grab EVERY loose ball." Unfortunately he takes it a little too literally sometimes.

Reply #293340 | Report this post

JA  
Years ago

what is happening to the NBA when ya get thrown out of a game because you slap someone on the ass thats just stupid.

these new tech rules are pathetic i would love to see that happen in our leagues here everyone would be thrown out LOL

Reply #293359 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

JA!

I totally agree with you and loathe it as soon as they announced it.

The League want their players to be robots and yes men. That's why I like the rebel misunderstood blokes as they always be their own individual.

Some players play with their heart on their sleeve and trying to take away the emotions is crap.

Reply #293394 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Intimidation is one thing, but that was clearly a shared/mutual joke. Perhaps even 'cheeky'. (Sorry...)

Reply #293402 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:56 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754