2 4 1
Years ago

Dual Club Status

Can somebody clarify that this nows means you can play for 2 clubs in the same season without a clearance - i think that should be looking to implement across board to torrens valley and maybe church clubs to have such arrangements would certainly interest partivcipation in district comps - i think SA Uni already have in place. with players entering at original club fees but actually joining 2 clbs good value and allows more flexibility.Wouyld think BASA keen to dev this connection and tap into wider bSKETBAl commiunities

Topic #24133 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

?Que?

Reply #293691 | Report this post

about as clear as mud mate.

are you referring to the arrangement with western m and w adel?

of course bsa would welcome church players into the comp - you do not need a clearance from a church team to play district.

only between district clubs you require a clearance

Reply #293747 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There are a few examples in the past where Flinders Uni players have been allowed to play ABA with a District club and continue to play Reserves for Flinders.

Maybe that's where he was going with the original post?

Reply #293750 | Report this post

2 4 1  
Years ago

he might be she and thanks 750 for clarifying yes thats where i was giung- so church can access District comp thats interestibg to iknow and wortrth exploring with gusto

Reply #293753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SA Church already have senior teams in the District competition.

But based on my latest Church experience there's not much talent left out there on a Saturday afternoon. Just another social competition.

Which is fine, but it's not a District standard.

Reply #293761 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

"But based on my latest Church experience there's not much talent left out there on a Saturday afternoon.

Hang on a sec. I and my teammates resemble that remark!

Reply #293822 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:30 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754