Topic #24178 | Report this topic

NJS  
Years ago

Melbourne Tigers...

There's a whole team for you

Reply #294416 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Redhage, Hinder, Robbins, Redhage, Westover, Wright, Redhage...

Yeah we could use a few more assholes I guess.

Reply #294438 | Report this post

Smooth Pockets  
Years ago

They aren't in the same league as the others though. I am not compelled to boo them mercilessly.

Reply #294450 | Report this post

E  
Years ago

Worthington is enuff!

Reply #294463 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Saville has become a bit of an annoyance to Adelaide crowds of late, but definately not at the level Fisher was at, more like Grant Kruger level.

Reply #294469 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I sort of agree - we need a few more guys like Grant Kruger, Tim Morrissey, Ray Gordon etc - the guys everyone loved to hate. They got under opponents's skin and created friction - crowd's used to love it - and I reckon they played up to it as well!

Reply #294481 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

It's not that you want more people to hate. You want more people with passion. People who run into the crowd, people who rev up the crowd, people who interact with the crowd ..... all of the afore-mentioned players had that. It's part and parcel of our tall-poppy society where anyone who sticks their head up, is lauded as a character by 50% of people, and a loud-mouthed moron by the other half and officialdom.

Reply #294530 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Sounds a lot like Hodge.

(Offensive rebounds against us is incredibly absurd watching and asinine play.)

Reply #294532 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

I personally think Wortho came off the "Love To Hate" list after the whole Hodge stomp, he was sorta on our side with that, and told his team mate to shut the F&%k up!!!

Reply #294540 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

dewey michaels style- pumping the crowd up!!!

Reply #294625 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

... and lets not forget ... Andrew Gaze ... hey LC ?

Reply #294641 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:28 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754