Truth
Years ago

Schenscher

This time last year Luke Schenscher was tipped to be a first round selection, now they are saying he will be lucky to be drafted in the second round. My question is if he doesnt get drafted is he a realistic option for the sixers? How much would he be wanting? Rumour also has it that ingles isnt going to pursue college and is liking to follow Newleys footsteps and enter the NBL, if this is true we could have a very young group that could lead this team for years in Luke, Ingles and Hill, what do we think?

Topic #2420 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

fine if we can get them but at what cost? I dont know much about ingles, what position does he play? how do you see him replacing. At the moment we are treading water as we have no coach to lure people to sign. Is it even in ink that we have hill?

Reply #27038 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I think big Luke will be searching in Europe first before he would be looking at the NBL

Reply #27073 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

I think that, as someone mentioned before on here that Schenscher will get picked up in the draft, given a chance to perform at training camp, and if he doesn't do any good there, shipped off to Europe, with the club still retaining his rights.
How long has Bradley hung around in the NBA now, where he doesn't particulary do a lot to make him noticeable...

Reply #27115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ingles wont persue his career to college, because he isnt academically smart!

Reply #27269 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I don't think you really need to be anonymous. As long as you pass the exam at the start, i've forgotten what it's called now, SAT's or something, which is not too hard you can pretty much study anything and the have tutors to help the players pass.

Reply #27276 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

True Panther, can't help you with the tests correct name but it must be passed to gain entry.

From what i have heard its not real tough.

Reply #27278 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Academically smart ? ... meh anon

Reply #27279 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

Schenser wud get drilled in the nba, he doesnt have the skills, strength, or coordination to play in the nba, and bradely is 7'6 theres a difference. if he gets drafted good on him but hed b an instant star - fan wise if he came to the nbl

Reply #27280 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Academically smart to get into College........ yeah right.

The test for future sport scholarships would be something like:

If team 'A' scores 75 points and team 'B' scores 74 points, who is the winner?

Please circle the answer

- Team A
- Team B
- It's a draw, so no team wins

Reply #27469 | Report this post

les  
Years ago

I think luke will be drafted.
He averaged 10 points,7 rebounds and about 2blks in tough acc conference play.
He also held his own quite well against sean may in their conference
semi final just before sean
destroyed all before him to lead the tar heels to the promised land today.
luke just has to mentally focus a bit more in longer stretches.
Would make a very good back up centre in the nba.

Reply #28207 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:58 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754