Nick Wooden 15 (23)

FallOutBoy 15 (35)

Statman 15 (51)
illicit 14 (3)

LC 14 (16)

Finny 14 (22)

Betty Kunath 14 (25)

Patto 14 (28)

Panamax is slowly starting to break away. good work to all.

Topic #24237 | Report this topic

ashman  
Years ago

ashman rocketed up the ladder this week picking up 4 places with a 5/5 and only 1 point off the margin

Reply #295310 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Just a friendly word of warning to all you top tenners - don't get too comfortable cos Billo's coming for you like Paul Rees for a Brad Davidson back. After a horrendous opening round I've now got a grasp on the league and tipped every winner in the last 3 rounds apart from the 2 Sixers' losses.

So, yeah, look out.

Reply #295311 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

i lost a few places. cant say i expected Perth to lose to cairns. but i think the top ten is going to be real tight to the end.

Reply #295313 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Got all 5 this week! Gotta be happy as I crack the top 10 for the first time this season.

My streak is at 4...

Reply #295319 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I didn't pick any teams for my streak this round as I wasn't really 100% sure on any of them. Ended up getting 5/5.

Reply #295337 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

My best streak is 5, i just started working on it again, back up to 2. gotta keep on it this time.

Reply #295342 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out the best way to approach the streak seeing as it's still early in the season. I figure it's probably best to start off aggressively once a new streak starts picking maybe 3 games a week for the first few weeks to get a high streak quickly then taper off the higher it gets only picking sure things. Or maybe it's best to just pick sure things the whole way through? Perhaps someone could do a PHD on it.

Reply #295355 | Report this post

I'm in the footy tips comp (entered as Sofukhis Shortsareinsidehisarse) and am equal leader on 17.
Also only 1 behind the best streak with 10. The 10 is still going and those on 11 have ended theirs. I think it's time with the streak to become very conservative and just pick whoever is playing the Tigers and the Kings & make everone play catchup.

Reply #295370 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

i agree billo when i lose i go all out on the streak and try to go back to where i was. Greed is bad tho im trying to be more conservative.

Reply #295375 | Report this post

dingo  
Years ago

im ranked 7th overall nbl tipping (equal 3rd but points margin puts me 7th). also am 32nd in nbl fantasy and up over 2grand for nbl betting after 4 rounds + pre season.

Reply #295484 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:54 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754