dingo
Years ago

Chris Molitor training with Essendon

Not sure of the link but hes been training with essendon. bombers looking at rookying him.

Thoughts?

Topic #24259 | Report this topic

Team Player  
Years ago

Good luck to him, much more opportunity in footy compared to bball

Reply #295639 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

So they'd have to use an actual rookie spot on him since he's been playing for a registered football club (as opposed to Bathie for example).

Anyone seen much of his form?

Reply #295642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think he only got picked to play one SANFL reserves game this year with West Adelaide and didn't do much. By the sounds of things he's not SANFL standard.

Reply #295671 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the biggest issue he has is positioning around the ground and reading the play. He has done some work with Dean Brogan over the last few month to assist with that though. I know he has spoken with St Kilda also.

Reply #295680 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Team player, much more opportunity in Australia maybe, not Internationally. A Euro League team's salary cap makes AFL money look like chumpchange and been able to gain a US COllege Scholarship is a great opportunity for many yonugsters.

Reply #295685 | Report this post

lickity split  
Years ago

That is true anon, but was he ever realisticly going to play in Europe. I don't think so. Good move for him I say...

Reply #295717 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

How did he go? When will he find out if he made it?

Reply #297042 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #297263 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Molitor finished 3rd in Rookie of the Year voting last year? Don't you actually have to hit the hardwood for that?

Reply #297265 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He did, but it's a dodgy situation - people had to vote for someone and if it wasn't Molitor, it would've been some other unknown from another club.

Reply #297266 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:45 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754