McHappy Day
Years ago

Come and see your Adelaide 36ers at McHappy Day

Your Adelaide 36ers are showing their support for Ronald McDonald House Charities this Saturday, November 13, for McHappy Day!

McHappy Day is this year aiming to raise $2.8 million for Ronald McDonald House Charities to help seriously ill children and their families.

You can join in the fundraising efforts by visiting a McDonald's restaurant on November 13. By buying a Big Mac, box of Byron Bay Cookie House cookies or a McHappy Day Crazy Straw, proceeds will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities. Direct donations can also be made on the day or at www.mchappyday.com.au

Come and see Adelaide 36ers players at the following McDonald’s restaurants between 12:30pm and 1:30pm on Saturday:

McDonald’s Collinswood (North East Road) - Adam Ballinger and Craig Winder
McDonald’s Glenelg (Moseley Square) - Brad Hill and Jeff Dowdell
McDonald’s Camden Park (Anzac Highway) - Rhys Carter and Nathan Herbert
McDonald’s Fulham Gardens (Tapleys Hill Road) - Jacob Holmes and Darren Ng
McDonald’s Croydon (Torrens Road) - Troy Devries and Daniel Johnson

You can have your photo taken with the players and they will be signing autographs. The Adelaide 36ers are proud to be supporting seriously ill children and their families on McHappy Day. See you there!

Topic #24264 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

im going to glenelg. like omg cant wait to see dowdell and hill (blushes_.

Reply #295694 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'm off to Collinswood to see Balls and Winder.
That's so close to home, then I can cross the road and visit Walkers Arms.

Reply #295700 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Where the hell is collinswood?? i want ballingers signature! lucky camden park macas is in walking distance. grab myself a Carter and Herbie signature

Reply #295725 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Collinswood = ABC building.

Reply #295730 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

oh yeh its not too far i suppose but a decent trek for me.

Reply #295732 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Didn't they used to do $1 cheeseburger's on McHappy Day?

If they did still do that I'd go and get about 5 or 6 of the things.

Reply #295733 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Anon, i think it was more so that it was $1 from every bigmac sold went to the foundation. however i do remember the $1 cheeseburgers from back in the day, used to be pretty much between school hours so the offer wasnt raped

Reply #295739 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't want to be a killjoy, but please note which specific products contribute to the charitable effort:

By buying a Big Mac, box of Byron Bay Cookie House cookies or a McHappy Day Crazy Straw, proceeds will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
The rest are profit-as-usual to the megacorp. No point putting your charitable hat on, heading over and going nuts for a crate of Filet O' Fish, unless of course you want to do that. One alternative might be to dine as usual and then make a direct donation?

Reply #295744 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Would you like fries and sarcasm with that Isaac?

Reply #295761 | Report this post

tom45tom45tom  
Years ago

oh and Toft goes bang! Loving the new look JT, it's very modern!

They should've had it at Oportos!

Reply #295767 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:30 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754