Ballerz PlayGround
Years ago

3on3 2010 Closing Tournament

Our 4th Tournament is on Saturday 11th December, 2010.
Wakefield Rd, Adelaide(parklands) at 10:30a.m.

Prizes, t-shirts,trophies to be won. BBQ, DJ, umpires, stats recorded all on our website!

Former 36ers finals MVP Kevin Brooks will be there and possibly even suiting up!

To register a team, visit www.ballerzplayground.com.au or find us on Facebook!

Cost is $60 per team of 3 or 4 max players. Minimum 2 games up to 5 depending on how deep you make it in the comp.

See ya there!

Topic #24268 | Report this topic

HO  
Years ago

hey dude, good luck with your comp. Any chance you could correct your website?

"OUR GOALS ARE TO BRING BASKETBALL BACK OUTDOORS WHERE IT ALL BEGAN AND BRING THE SPORT BACK INTO THE PUBLIC VIEW."

I don't think basketball started outdoors, i think you'll find naismith took the peach baskets into a gym...

Reply #295728 | Report this post

phil  
Years ago

at a guess i think the "where it began" references where it began for most people... on an outdoor court. either home, school or at the local park.

Reply #295737 | Report this post

phil  
Years ago

at a guess i think the "where it began" references where it began for most people... on an outdoor court. either home, school or at the local park.

Reply #295738 | Report this post

Thanks Phil, i think HO was trying to be smart unfortunetely. Everybody knows what it means...

Reply #295750 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

ah yes, the appeal to popularity, that always wins.

HO wasn't trying to be smart - but he is a major league pedant.

Reply #295751 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

And we love you for it HO!

Reply #295769 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:28 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754