Anonymous
Years ago

TALKING HOOPS TONIGHT

Dont miss the show tonight as it promises to be a corker...

Erin Phillips will be joining Ninny and Belly in the studio and the show will revolve around a discussion/debate on the state of SA Basketball.

Special guests providing their opinions will be:

Phil Smyth
Boti Nagy
Mark Davis

The panel will also discuss the future of the Academy and will interview inaugural Academy MVP Brad Gerlach.

Coast FM - 88.7

6.30-8pm!

Topic #2427 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ninnis and Bell.... These guys are radio guns.

Has Phil been signed yet? Not saying I want him to be signed but was just wondering if he has been?

If not, could make for an interesting discussion. How can you have this kind of discussion without some junior presidents / JDOs or is really just focussed on elite ABL/NBL?

Maybe a discussion for the future to focus on Junior District Comp.

Reply #27120 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

can anyone post what was said for those who missed it.

Reply #27166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ditto for those outside adelaide can any provide a summary?

Reply #27214 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I only caught the intro (talking to Erin) and the very end (Gerlach interview, and Ninny saying he wasn't going to a West game in the interest of staying awake, haha). If anyone could summarise, I'd also appreciate it. I got out of the car just as Ninny got going on the state of basketball in SA.

Reply #27216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was a really interesting and informative show - Boti and Smyth were quite outspoken about things as you would expect, as was Mark Davis.
Banter once again was a classic.

Reply #27223 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:13 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754