Jack Toft
Years ago

WNBL State of Origin

Having a look at the WNBL Rosters, there's a lot of South Aussie girls and former Lightning (LL) players in the league at other clubs.

Tess Madgen, Shelley Burston (LL), Nicole Romeo, Abby Bishop, Jess Foley (LL), Sam Woosnam (LL), Tracey Gahan, (LL), Cayla Francis, Renae Camino, Kristen Veal, Jo Hill, Kelsey Ireland, Rachel Flanagan, Cortney Hargreaves. (There maybe even more...) Then there's the Lightning girls currently playing.

My Friday arvo challenge is this. If the WNBL had a state of origin team, then who out of those girls would make the roster of 10 (and say two former LL girls to make 12)

Topic #24280 | Report this topic

currently playing somewhere around the world?

phillips
marino
veal
summerton
francis

bishop
madgen
newley
langford

struggling a bit from here

foley state of origin is NSW, sam vic, i suppose angela is NZ then.
like to find some more bigs for that team

Reply #295866 | Report this post

screen was W.A. state of origin??

Reply #295867 | Report this post

Hit Girl  
Years ago

Stupid idea. Next.

Reply #295895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hit Girl you do make me laugh! You do make me laugh a lot with oz hoops boards where they accuse you of playing the man? what do they do all day long apart from be angry non achievers? still pissing myself that they think they know anything about anything WTF

Reply #295914 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh and Hit Girl you go hard girl may of us are with you! Dont be silenced by clowns who are bullies!

Reply #295916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah, don't give up over there against those tools Hit Girl. I like your style. (Although I don't see what's wrong with this thread. It's true that SA has produced a wealth of women's basketball talent)

Reply #295961 | Report this post

fred  
Years ago

I would possible look at sponsoring a team or the event!

Reply #394054 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:39 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754