c'mon son
Years ago

Raheim Brown

I looked at the highlights and I am impressed. I also looked at the array of quality leagues he has played in.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=raheim+brown&aq=f

Will help open up the paint aloy with that jumper in inside game.

Topic #24289 | Report this topic

shano  
Years ago

Is he any good? I dont think theyd replace winder, we have a lot of guards but no true point guard?! Tywain McKee would be good playing wise, not sure hes a sound citizen though. I think winder may be trying too hard but maybe he just not up to NBL standard.

Reply #296038 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This Roster is all upside down inside out, if they had it over, theyd cut Hill Ng Winder automatically, and would look at upgrades on Holmes, to a guy that can shoot a basketball, and sign a genuine centre, so that DJ can develop within his own pace. Season is lost already folks

Reply #296040 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

2-3 season lost wtf, i agree winder is on a knifes edge but season lost, how little faith people have any more,

Reply #296131 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

This guy seems to have a bit of talent and would be a better fit to the team IMO.

Carter can easily step up to starting PG role being backed up by De Vries.

Reply #296158 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Yes Jake spot on with Carter and DeVries.
DeVries would be better value to us in that role as well that role trying to fit now .
Get us more organized

Reply #296159 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Jake, that pushes Johnson's minutes down even further.

Reply #296169 | Report this post

Tricky Sammy  
Years ago

I also watched the highlights of Raheim Dream and seen this one, he has the "skill level" we need here as an import of australia, these type players that has played at the high levels like Ira Clark, Eddie Shannon, can take our league to the next level of competition. Hope Raheim plays here in the NBL. I also seen this link as well:

RAHEIM DREAM BROWN

Raheim The Dream | Myspace Video

Reply #298746 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

wil he sign this year with the sixers?

can't see why not, family are here and settled, business established...

surely he can't ask too much cash??

sign the man!

Reply #360787 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:29 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754