Handsome Lee
Years ago

Hawks v Tigers

At the game currently with the cold beer, hawks to remain dominant at home .. Hawks by 17

Topic #24294 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Game is delayed on One HD, just started. Up to half-time at the game itself.

Reply #296100 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

what happen to Cameron Tragardh has a arm brace on when did that happen?

Reply #296106 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Hawks too good down stretch.
They are tough to roll in close ones.
Saville and Davidson huge.

Reply #296107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

One hd coverage continues to annoy me - so many ads in that last quarter and lack of stats at the end of the game.

Reply #296115 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

With the rumours of Hodge/Homocide and the tigers, is that the last we will see of TJ Campbell,
He is too small, doesnt do well bringing the ball up under pressure Devendorf and Corletto are better at it, and he had 0 assists today.
He again is not the worst ive seen but the tigers need someone better if they are to resurect the season.

Devendorf did well all round in tonights game, passed well, handled the ball better than campbell under pressure, which for me keeps him safe for now, but people probably are not 100% sold on him either.

I think the tigers would be better with Homocide/Hodge/Mckee or someone of that level at the PG mean they can bring the ball up set the offense up, pass it in to the big guys and frees Corletto and Devendorf to concentrate on scoring and hitting good open shots.

Reply #296119 | Report this post

K47  
Years ago

Trigger has a bursa inflammation of his elbow.

Reply #296121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anon suck it up, and watch the channel without the bball on if you like.

Reply #296122 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

TV + live stats is a good combo (well, not as good tonight with the delayed telecast).

Reply #296129 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

i thought the tigers actually showed signs of hope tonight.

possible combination?

1 lewis jnr?? ,2 devendorf,3 lucas walker 4 burston
5 neville.

burston needs to set the high picks,neville wasted on high pick and rolls.
neville seals his d really well but needs to be through rotation,not first option.
tj cambell's skill set is good.....no future in persisting with it though.move on.
walker looks good,great vision in traffic and strong defender.
burston,as usual looks out of his league....use him as the big screen and let him pick up the scraps.

neville is a double double week in week out....say no more!!

Reply #296130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Westover needs to go.

Reply #296133 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Are people serious suggesting Judas? So to get the ball up safer and reduce the turnover count you bring in someone who struggles to average below 5 turnovers?! A Tywain McKee type would be perfect but I think that's what they were going for with TJ.

I agree with anon#115.
I know it's good for the game and all those without Foxtel to have the NBL back on FTA, but from a completely selfish point of view I'd much rather have it back on Fox. Can't believe how long it's taking them to fix these glaring problems. The lack of appropriate replays is starting to annoy me almost as much as the lack of stats.

Brilliant game by Ervin! Wouldn't you agree Isaac! :P

Reply #296135 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

I loved it when Walker missed the dunk by lacking jump & slamming it on the side of the ring & Gaze called it being 'electrocuted'! Been round a long time & never heard that one b4.

Reply #296151 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Mark Davis had some classic electrocutions in his day.

Reply #296153 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

From my memory of Hodge as a 36er, was he had no problem dribbling up under defensive pressure and atleast generating some offense for himself or a team mate, i may be wrong but my memory is that most of his turnovers came from some too agressive passes and some possibly unrealistic passes been thrown from him when he got caught penetrating in the paint and couldnt find a team mate.

Given the tigers ball handling problem is getting it up past half way, without being totally flustered, he would be able to help with that IMO. Not saying he is a perfect PG or player, or is the answer, his name has been mentioned in rumours and i think he would help a bit, and would have some knowledge of the shuffle.

Reply #296161 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Just not sure how Hodge or Homicide solve their problems at all. They'd be better off sticking with what they have now.

I'd give all Helliwell's minutes to Walker

Reply #296172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think they should look at getting Shane McDonald to run the point if he is available.

Reply #296174 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the imports are improving as the season goes on so I think the tigers should stick with them. I agree with Isaac about Helliwell - get rid of him or keep him on the bench and give the minutes to Walker and Greer. The Tigers look much better with that smaller, more athletic lineup.

Reply #296186 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:10 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754