Coopz
Years ago

Dennis Rodman back to his old tricks

He sure knows who to get press, i will give him that...

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman called into a Miami radio station this week to talk about the Heat and, apparently, let the world know that he was getting a blow job.
Dennis kept getting distracted while on the call, and when the host Jorge Sedano eventually asked if he was "getting it on," Rodman replied no. “She's just sucking something,” he said.
Later in the interview Rodman said, "Ooh, that's awesome. You know dude, I am so in the mix right now!"

WTF? He called them?

Topic #24384 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rodman's an idiot.

Reply #297482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I read about this on MSN last night and find it quiet funny and entertaining.

Reply #297485 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

ha ha yeah saw this on my home page, he also gave the phone to her after they could hear moaning and giggling and she just told them the were having coffee

Reply #297490 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Yeah, "Coffee Black"

Reply #297502 | Report this post

ringlord  
Years ago

When Rodman visited Europe last year chicks were lining up to have sex with him,if i didn't see it,i would not have believed it. What do you expect after all that attention!

Reply #297595 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:53 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754