tyrell
Years ago

NBL NOT NICE GUYS

Given that we have a nice guy thread, perhaps a not so nice guy- this isn't a thread to heckle the players' ability or credibility- and we need to understand that if a team has just lost the player may not have been as friendly

add some names..............

Topic #24413 | Report this topic

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Shawn Redhage... that will be all

Reply #297857 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Agreed!

Reply #297861 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wade helliwell !!!

Reply #297864 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goulding

Reply #297865 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Probably a bit too easy for this thread to get out of hand. Maybe we can just stick to the 'nice guys' thread and keep it positive?

Reply #297866 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

yer fair call isaac- but before we close it off- Oscar Foreman, Wade Helliwell,Damien Ryan!

Reply #297868 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

What about NBA, Isaac?

Chris Bosh. Worst athlete I've ever dealt with....

Reply #297882 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Nah I'm feelin some negativity!

Redhage easily my most hated these days. Absolute prick. And unlike Hinder, by all reports he's a douche off-court too.

Wilkinson's a wanker.

I actually really like Goulding. He's a feisty one but usually for the right side (eg anti-judas).

Reply #297883 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

On a positive note for Goulding, if anyone thinks he is not nice atleast the Gold Coast have named him one of the top 40 sexiest men on the Gold Coast. Haha, don't know about sexy but certainly would not say no to having him on our team.

Reply #297896 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yer, gary wilkinson is really really really cocky and arrogant! redhage is actually really nice- last year he was the guest speaker at a sports night and stayed back for an hour getting pictures taken with people and signing autographs

Reply #297897 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Agree on Goulding, really like him as a player and was a nice bloke to talk to at HSH. Very receptive to signing autographs. Genuine bloke.

Reply #297900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As an aside, the 36ers tried VERY hard to get Goulding last year and Gibson the last 2 years!

Reply #297909 | Report this post

Years ago

Goulding just loves the publicity and is a real wanker underneath. when private he's just arrogant.

Redhage is straight up jerk, known league wide

Reply #297914 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

paul haselby,byron schammer, ryan crowley, chad fletcher and few others from tha afl are massively arrogant and rude when out in public!!! i hate how these people, nbl ppl (that are not nice guys) think they're so good and are rude- what goes around comes around!

Reply #297918 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Paul Hasleby has a reputation of one of the nicest guys ever to pull on a Dockers guernsey! And I've met Schammer. Seemed a really nice bloke.

Chad Fletcher however is a drugged-up lunatic.

But back to the basketball..

Reply #297922 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

Thought redhage was one of the nicest NBL players ever. Can understand teams hating him on court but every time ive dealt with him he has been very nice.

Reply #297925 | Report this post

E  
Years ago

Graeme Dann!

Reply #297932 | Report this post

Wayne  
Years ago

Historically, and I am talking players on the court and not off it.

I mean the dirty behind the play, cheap shot artists. Mind you I love them. The intensity as a fan goes through the roof when youhave someone to cheer against. I mean just like tennis, it would be better with a McEnroe back.

Grant Kruger

Al Green (in his very last years)

Tim Morrisey

Reply #297934 | Report this post

Annex  
Years ago

Can't believe no one has mentioned Shane Heal. A complete douchebag on and off the floor.

Reply #297935 | Report this post

manlyfan  
Years ago

C'mon E, Graeme Dann is a gentleman. He has been a close friend since childhood. A very genuine guy, hardworking and loyal. I agree that Graeme can look very stoic, but this can easily be misunderstood. Take my word for it, Graeme Dann is a terrific bloke and a very good basketball player. Go to a game and introduce yourself to him afterwards, see for yourself.

Reply #297953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dunno bout redhage, havent met him, however i doubt he wouldve made beijing team if he was a douche not to mention club captain.

Reply #297957 | Report this post

E  
Years ago

RE: Manlyfan AKA (Graeme Danns Wife)

Nothing personal at all against him off court, he is just one of those players u love to hate when he's playing your team.

We love to get stuck into him when he plays the sixers (he knows who we are) And to his credit he is a good sport about it, even when we have him RATTLED

Reply #297965 | Report this post

Hoops  
Years ago

Shawn Redhage is a great guy,and a great player, if you have never met him you are talking crap, if you have then you would agree.Dont judge someone that play a game as hard as he can week in week out as hated, more like hate playing against!!!

Reply #297969 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah i am surprised that no one has metioned Shane Heal. he is such a wanker its not funny

Reply #297988 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:39 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754