Anonymous
Years ago

Patrick Sanders Jersey

Why can the Kings not get a correctly printed jersey for him? the print is at least half way down the from of the jersey. I know its a little thing but it is unprofessional not to get your team colours right. It would be like an Essendon player running out with a pin stripe of red while everyone else has the full stripe.

Get it right guys

Topic #24446 | Report this topic

Fizzle  
Years ago

What are you on about? Its just like all the other Kings players jerseys from what i can see. He has it tucked in alot at the back and that may be what makes you think the lettering is so far down. But its a normal jersey...

Reply #298315 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No, it is not you are blind. look at the print from the collar down!!!!

Reply #298316 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fizzle you are wrong on this occasion, I have paused it and looked closely. there are two kings players (the 2 most recent) who have the same misprint. The point guard and Sanders. Like I said not huge but not professional. It looks to be 4 or so inches lower from the bottom of the v-neck

Reply #298321 | Report this post

Fizzle  
Years ago

Geez, youd have to be really be lookin for it, i still cant see it, but whatever. Cant believe the Kings are making a game of this!

Reply #298326 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I noticed that during the Friday night game too.

It might have something to do with the space being kept clear for a major sponsor that might be announced shortly. Why print two new jerseys only to change then again a few weeks later.

Reply #298329 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

printing issue - see And1!!!!! not been good for the clubs this season

Reply #298350 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Like I said earlier it is not huge, but you wont see the Pistons or Celtics run out with their proud tradition with the sign randomly placed on their chest. The NBL should actually fine whoever is responsible for making the league look like a back yard operation.

Reply #298360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It must have been a Fizzle family printing error if he cannot see it! (c'mon Fiddes, this is terrible)

Reply #298361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

other one is wagners number- the font is different! maybe sanders has a jersey that is way too long and thus he tucks it in making it look like the printing is way to low. either way, "professional" league should have professional job

Reply #298363 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

And1 are only good for crappy dvd's of Americans travelling

Reply #298374 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

There should be an apostrophe at the end of the name mentioned in the title of this thread.

Reply #298390 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:58 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754