Anon
Years ago

College Basketball Scout?

Anyone here in SA or INterstate had any dealings with College Sports Express???????

Topic #24471 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would suggest the following:

1) If you are an athlete (in any NCAA sport) and you are GOOD, they will know who you are and come looking for you. Again, that's if you're a stud. But....there's a lot of Colleges in the US, and there's space for a lot of different kinds of players. Big schools in big conferences where you're in the limelight, smaller schools where there's no profile but you might have a good life experience and come back with a degree and play State League

2) If you want to go the US and you're an OK player, companies like this might help you, but there's probably guys around your network of coaches that can give you some information and help you out for FREE. So there's no need to give them a spotter's fee, so to speak.

Reply #298775 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I can guarantee one thing.........this Company WILL NOT HELP YOU! Be careful, DO NOT pay up too early!

Reply #298818 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree with the 2 previous posts 100%. I wouldnt trust this organisation. They are only after your $$$$$$$. They will promise the world and deliver little.

If you are any good they will recruit you. And use elite coaches in S.A. to help you.

Reply #298829 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:11 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754