Isaac
Years ago

Sixers season tickets will make you a member

It's been mentioned in The Advertiser, so I guess it's safe to open it up for discussion:

FORGET being a 36ers season ticket-holder. Next NBL season, anyone purchasing a season ticket will automatically become an Adelaide 36ers member.

What membership entails remains to be seen, but this is one of the upcoming announcements the club has prepared.

What would you expect as a member? Just a few predictable things like a merchandise discount, a poster and preferred finals seating? Or something meatier like voting rights and a shareholding? Or perhaps something in between?

Topic #2448 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

I woudl expect the same thing that footy clubs offer their members.

Not being a footy member, I dont knwo what this is, apart from priority on finals tickets.

Things like shareholdings / voting rights just wouldnt be good for anyone. No dis respect to any fan, but some people would not have any business sense at all to make informed decisions when it comes to that. At least with major companies like Telstra / Coke / Banks etc....you have to spend your hard earned to have your shares....hence you tend to take more of an interest.

Yes, there should be some beenfits, will be interesting to see what comes up.

Another very inetersting ticketing announcement will probably be made next week.

Reply #27513 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Any news of prices for season tickets yet?

Reply #32129 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:11 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754