Jacob
Years ago

Patty mills makes NBA weeks top 10 plays !

Nba.com

Sick pass ,

Topic #24570 | Report this topic

cavolo  
Years ago

Re Patty Mills in general - it's been nice to see him get an increasing amount of court time with Roy injured of late, and thanks to the beauty of League Pass, I believe he's handled his minutes really well. He also stayed in the game over Miller against the T/Wolves the other day and did really well. I think he is showing that he can be a valuable back up and should continue to grow and mature as a PG in the NBA.

Keep it up Patty!

Reply #300711 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

cavalo; its nothing with Roy being injured just thought id add

Reply #300736 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

Also Bogut is the number 1 play with the last second tip in alley-oop for the win vs Pacers.

You can't do a direct link just go to the one below and search for "plays of the week"
http://www.nba.com/video/topplays/

Reply #300746 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

The bogut play was huge but mills pass isn't that great really, about 10 griffin dunks that could have got ahead of that lol

Reply #300795 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Sorry Kobe, I didn't follow what you meant with "it's nothing about Roy being injured". I don't keep close tabs on the Blazers, and I just presumed he was injured and that Nate needed another guard in the rotation and Patty has filled the slot? Is there something more to the situation or something I've missed?

Thanks

Reply #300835 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:15 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754