Perimere
Years ago

Wildcat Jesse Wagstaff out for 6 weeks

As a long term Cat fan, this is a pretty crap announcement:
http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/basketball/perth-wildcats-close-to-crisis-point-as-second-centre-ruled-out-with-injury/story-e6frg25u-1225974615050

Anyone here have any thoughts on how the Cat's might handle this?

Topic #24584 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

'Perth wildcats close to crisis point'
What does that make the Blaze.

Reply #300967 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Not a hard fix, bring in an import centre

Reply #300969 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Need the a big import badly now :/ hope he adapts to the foul system quickly over here compared to america

Reply #300971 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

I reckon get the Bear outta retirement hehe!

Reply #300974 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Two words: Nike Hyperize. There's a reason why the Detroit Pistons banned them. An injury just waiting to happen.

Reply #300977 | Report this post

GKcats  
Years ago

All Good, Cats play better wen there down!!! They got to start hitting those shots wen there open!!! We better get an impoert before the tigers game!!! In bevo we trust!!!! Back to Back!!! Let the breakers & penny take the houners every week, but when they dry up from down town c how they go???

Reply #300983 | Report this post

Fizzle  
Years ago

Agree Moses, Nike went in to crisis mode when that was subtly announced by the Pistons! Cats were due for a bad run, had it very good for a while now. never fear they will be healthy come finals time and win it all again.

Reply #300984 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Not good news. I would expect an import big man to be introduced by the cats at some stage.

Reply #300997 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

GKcats, I think the Breakers are a bit more balanced inside this year. Still got good coverage for injuries and have to be favourites at this stage. Oddly, Centrebet had them at $6 before the season!

Reply #301000 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Time for Eddie and Happy Days to snatch their playoff spot...

Reply #301040 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

An injury to Pledger would test the Breakers I think. hard to get a decent centre for so few points.

Reply #301055 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:37 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754