Anon
Years ago

Trey Gilder alledgedly put on notice

Anyone surprised? Anyone think that he had the goods to begin with.

Topic #24613 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

i think you will struggle to find anyone that thinks he has been anything but average.

however someone on this forum promised steak dinners for everyone if he is around for longer than 4 games, i believe we have hit that have we not?

Reply #301464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what happened to no more changes? lol

Reply #301470 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Has talent. Also has the worst attitude we've seen since Judas. I wouldn't be putting him on notice, I'd be putting him on a plane.

Reply #301476 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

The owners of Sydney must have deeeeeeeep pockets

Reply #301477 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Hopefully they bring in AI

Reply #301484 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

Dump Gilder, import PG, start Madgen at SG? Please, just do something, if I'm destined to watch Sydney play every week, I at least want to have a small feeling that the Kings may actually win the game. It's not their fault, but I'm getting pretty sick of Carfino and Gaze crapping on about the "promising signs" from the Kings at the start of each broadcast. Finally, can someone please tell Gaze that his name is Mad-gen, not Mag-den!

Reply #301494 | Report this post

Rhythm Willie  
Years ago

Yeah, you'd think after so many games, and everyone including the court announcer getting it right, that Gaze would be able to pronounce Ben's surname correctly.

Reply #301495 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

What rabble!!

Could Sydney have buggered it up any worse?

Sack the coaches & Turner & if they have deep pockets get Goorg back NOW!!

Reply #301497 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

yer i want my steak dinner too!!!! really need a chris williams type player!!

Reply #301508 | Report this post

Page  
Years ago

Gilder is so lazy on D.
He loses the ball or gets beaten on D and makes pathetic attempts to get the ball back or stop his man.
Must be frustrating for players like Madgen who bust their ass for every second of court time!

Reply #301572 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Agree Page, turns it over then pretty much just drops his head and leaves it at that

Reply #301601 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Agreed Page. His D in their game vs the Sixers was just pathetic. No effort whatsoever.

What happened to that 'stand' Robilliard was taking by choosing Wagner over Kendall?

Reply #301605 | Report this post

DB  
Years ago

Send him home and sign CJ Massingale!!!!

Reply #301790 | Report this post

rickjamesbeeatch  
Years ago

should be charged with trying to impersonate a bball player

Reply #301882 | Report this post

BBall  
Years ago

mmmmmmm...... What do we think fo Trey now?????????

Reply #316188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hes a gd talented player sydney need to sign him again he hit his straps near the end and showed hes 1 of the best in the nbl

Reply #316602 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Dont think he is one of the NBL's best, but definitely worth signing for the right price.

Reply #316619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Put on notice? why? what a terrible topic he would have a 1 year contract thats all

Reply #316741 | Report this post

dfassdf  
Years ago

ur all phaggots

Reply #319705 | Report this post

dfassdf  
Years ago

this is trey

Reply #319706 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:14 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754