Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Help! Where was Bucks and Bulls on One HD today?

Get home from a long day at work, put the DVR on only to find that the Bucks and Bulls I recorded today have morphed into an NFL game. Anyone know if the game was delayed or not played? Is due to be replayed after the NBL tonight. Please tell me I haven't missed the chance to see my two favourite teams go head to head?!

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Topic #24632 | Report this topic

SDU  
Years ago

The NFL game was the matchup of a game that was postponed the other day. Because it's close to the playoffs it took priority and they played it live. The NBA is being televised on delay at 10pm

Reply #301821 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Thanks heaps for the quick response. Makes sense and has soothed my pending heart attack. Now for a late night to watch it supposedly live albeit replayed.

Reply #301822 | Report this post

Winitinaminute  
Years ago

Same here came home to find NFL on,now i have to wait til 10pm nah see it tomorrow afternoon after work,disapointing TV program states basketball then change to NFL.

Reply #301837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the way andrew played its perhaps best it wasnt shown live

Reply #301906 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:47 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754