orbit
Years ago

Griffin vs Lebron

Apparantly Lebron is considering being part of the dunk comp in LA at the all star breab just cause of the challenge of taking on Blake Griffen. His body is telling him to take it easy but the King wants to be no. 1 in everything. Could this start a dunk rivalry similar to Jordan vs Wilkens? Throw in Amare & that would be great to watch!!

Topic #24656 | Report this topic

BigD  
Years ago

LeBron won't end up doing it. Would be a pity though

Reply #302342 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

lol, Lebron announced that he was going to be in Dallas for the dunk comp two years ago which he announced after Nate beat out Dwight.

2009's comp was apparently listed with Dwight, Nate, Lebron + Fan's choice.

He backed out then and he'll do it again. Besides, only problem with big men in dunk comps is they don't offer much versatility.

Lebron would have to outjump Jordan with a patented Tomahawk for me to award him a 10.

Gets the points on the hate in the dunk, style is about the norm league wise.

Reply #302387 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

"The king wants to be number 1 at everything". And yet he's not currently number 1 at anything...

Reply #302394 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

I think he's probably the number 1 hated player in the league

Reply #302401 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He's #1 in his team in assists. ;)

Reply #302520 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's got the #1 receeding hair line in the Atlantic Division

Reply #302523 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Above post was mine. Hoops has forgotten me - must be a Xmas holidays thing

Reply #302524 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:45 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754