Fire up when Tigers visit

ok all you fans lets get fired up for the game when those feral tigers visit and lets not let that tall streak of pelecan shit burston off the hook stick up for your 6ers

Topic #24657 | Report this topic

BigD  
Years ago

Tigers will still win.

Reply #302372 | Report this post

big dan  
Years ago

in your dreams

Reply #302374 | Report this post

BigD  
Years ago

Is it really in my dreams when Adelaide just got smashed by the Tigers?

Reply #302377 | Report this post

Fizzle  
Years ago

So you want the fans who have been the most consistant thing about the Dome this year to stick for the 6ers? Maybe this should be redirected to the 36ers team themselves.... I know your heart is in the right place, but i pay my money, i give my all and lose my voice at games, now im expected to box out Neville aswell? Hmmmm no deal!

Reply #302378 | Report this post

big dan  
Years ago

no one said to box out anyone but if you want protection stand behind my wifes handbag.come on show your SUPPORT as homer simpson would say fight fight fight THIS GOES FOR THE PLAYERS AS WELL NO MAINLY

Reply #302384 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Why do we only play Melbourne 3 times but play everyone else for 4 games?

This draw is rigged like the AFL.

Reply #302389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought teams all matched up 4 times. Maybe it's a good thing we're only playing them 3 times - twice at the dome.

Reply #302408 | Report this post

Gazza  
Years ago

9 teams, 28 games... do the math, not every team can play each other four times.... Last season was actually the first time it has happened for quite some time.

Reply #302422 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754