Bo Hamburger
Years ago

Basketball on Twitter

I'm petrified in case LC has already started this thread, but who in the world of basketball - both in Oz and overseas - do you like on Twitter? Players? Coaches? Commentators?

Let the recommendations cascade forth. I'm currently enamoured with - or should that be, I'm slicin' and dicin' with - (Not) Walt Frazier.

Topic #24683 | Report this topic

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Andrew Bogut and Patty Mills are awesome on twitter, Patty plays this game with his followers could aussie takes with patty cakes where he asked Australian based questions. Andrew Bogut is funny and very honest. From the sixers Darren Ng, Rhys Carter and Mitch Creek all on twitter but don't tweet to much. Joe Ingles is good and I have just started following Brad Newley as well. And here is the some from NBL Homicide, Lucas Walker, Big Red, Mark Worthington, Oscar Forman, Dan Jackson, Glen Saville, Tyson Demos. Euro Andrew Ogilvy NBA Dwayne Wade, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Steve Nash (very good) and heaps others.

Reply #302796 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I'm not into Twitter ;)

Reply #302843 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

you left out the 'yet'...

Reply #302859 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

Twitter is a fantastic way for the teams in Australia to give live scores...1 team left...

Reply #302864 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:32 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754