Batum MASSIVE block on the king

Topic #24715 | Report this topic

Murray  
Years ago

Dudes are sleepin zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply #303359 | Report this post

shauno  
Years ago

patty has come up huuuuggggeee down the stretch!

Reply #303360 | Report this post

Murray  
Years ago

yeah. His stock's just went through the roof $$

Reply #303361 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think Mills has 11 points in the fourth?

Reply #303363 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Yep - 11 points in the 4th...played nearly entire last quarter before Miller subbed him out with 24 seconds remaining. Miller then missed the potential game-winning shot.

LeBron with massive three late in OT to go up 4. Patty back on to close it out too! Go Patty!

Reply #303368 | Report this post

crowfan  
Years ago

Some awesome plays by Pat down the stretch. Pity about the end result..

League Pass FTW!!

Reply #303375 | Report this post

CP3  
Years ago

I personally can't understand why Patty was taken off with 20 seconds to go, after he was so hot in the quarter.

When it got to Overtime though it wasn't too hard to see which team would win. Miami would be the hardest team to go up against in overtime in the comp.

This has been a big break through month for Mills. His last 5 games have included 14, 9, 14, 10 and 11 points I believe.

Reply #303386 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

What about his assists for the month. I think other teams will be interested in both his scoring and more importantly his assists.

Reply #303396 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

And his more efficient play. Turnovers have dropped significantly and Fg% is around 50. Second time in a few games that Mills has been on in the 4th during a close game.

Reply #303402 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I guess it also comes down to getting minutes...if you don't get consistent minutes it is hard to play consistently.

Go Patty!

Reply #303409 | Report this post

Japorms  
Years ago

McMillan has to protect Mills' present confidence level by pulling him out and putting back the veteran Miller to take credit(mostly blame) for the deciding play. It was actually the second or third time this year that they have to do that kind of substitution with the same remaining time and same close games. the outgoing Miller has to take it all while Mills has to play it safe.

Reply #303410 | Report this post

Murray  
Years ago

But what if Mills hit? what would that do for his confidence?

Reply #303429 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:14 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754