Anonymous
Years ago

Is Boti absent? On leave?

Sorry if its been noted but cant find any relevance in the search, but where is boti? I have been away for a week and the prior couple of articles were not done by him. I assume he is on leave or something to that effect. Anyone more informed.

Topic #24765 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Yes he is on leave. A topic was covered a few weeks ago about him.

Reply #304237 | Report this post

The Special 1  
Years ago

Thats a shame, the guy is a champ

Reply #304240 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

yeh pretty certain it had to do with his daughter playing ball in the states i believe??

Reply #304243 | Report this post

The Special 1  
Years ago

lets hope he comes back soon. I miss his comments in the paper

Reply #304244 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Let's hope he is back soon. Simon White wrote this in today's paper:

"Yesterday's result means the Sixers are now just two games behind fourth-placed Wollongong (with a game in hand) but, if finals are to be a realistic prospect, Adelaide must be a lot more convincing than it was against Gold Coast."

On checking the ladder I see that Adelaide are 3 wins behind 5th placed Wollongong (with a game in hand) & 4 wins behind 4th placed T'ville with two games in hand.

Who is wrong? Mr White or Mr Ladder?

Reply #304250 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thanks for that.

Reply #304260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Once again Boti said in his last column in late December that he will be back in February.

Reply #304271 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:06 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754