Anonymous
Years ago

Andre Brown will be huge : Andrew Bogut

Just saw 10 news footage of this guy at training and some highlights .This guy look really good , They also mentioned that Andrew Bougut Tweeted that He was amazed that he made it to the NBL and was a huge pick up by the Cats and with the artical on the NBL website he is looking for a contract into the NBL next season . All signs point to this guy being one of the best imports to hit our league in a long time.

Im pretty shore that Matty Knight wont play again this season , If the Cats are looking good come the end of the season and brown is performing they wont risk bringing Knight back and getting injured again so they will get him right for the start of next season and if all gose well the 2 of them can suit up together in the same team .

Going to be a great first up game against the Crocs

Brown and Majok v Schencher and Ellis

Topic #24772 | Report this topic

tyrell  
Years ago

rosell ellis aint no big man!!! i think you mean brown and majok vs schenscher and allen (or hinder) but def not ellis

Reply #304325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut also said the same thing about Howard didnt he?

Reply #304333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the fact that the cats held out for a month to get this guy says alot I'm tipping big things

Reply #304335 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He should do alright given he's a big man that can walk and chew gum at the same time, they're as rare as hen's teeth in the NBL but I'd be a little cautious about putting too much stock into Bogut's thoughts.

As previously mentioned, one Ron Howard for starters.

Reply #304343 | Report this post

john  
Years ago

if this post's creator is shore matty knight will be out for the season after reading an artical, it must be true

Reply #304378 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

Bigs chewing gum is so passe. Chewing on your mouthguard, that's what's hot right now ;)

Reply #304383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

brown will be a walking double double with a couple of blocks in this league.

Reply #304467 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Looks like he will tonight v Crocs.

Reply #304951 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:16 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754