The_Champ33
Years ago

Melo/Nets Deal Off!

http://es.pn/e3Ilj1

Breaking news, the Nets/Melo deal is off.

Personally I'm stoked about this as it may increase the chances of a Knicks/Nuggets deal. As a Knick fan I'd love Melo in our colours.

Your thoughts?

Topic #24791 | Report this topic

Big Marty  
Years ago

Champ33, there won't be a Knicks/Nuggets deal. Melo will hold out until season's end then move as a free agent.

Doubt the Knicks will be able to offer much of a trade that wouldn't dent their progress this season. Trading the likes of Chandler and/or Gallinari for Melo would give them another star, but will probably kill their offense.

Melo can flat out score, but he isn't a 50ppg man.

Besides, Knicks are the choice... Wife lives and works in NY, comes from NY... college ball in Syracuse in NY State.

I would say that if Melo wasn't married, he would probably stay in Denver.

Reply #304617 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

the whole point of this forced trade is there may be a lock out at seasons end and a new collective bargaining would severely reduce the cash melo will be getting. so melo wants this trade and extension as much as the denver want to get something in return to melo rather than him walking away

Reply #304620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KNICKERBOCKERS baby !!

Reply #304630 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Thank god that rubbish is over with now....

Just need Suárez to agree to sign with the Reds and it'll be a great day.

Reply #304640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anthony is an overated piece of shit.
i wouldnt even bother trying to sign him.
the knicks are dumber than i thought if they think amare & melo is the answer.

most nba players could average 23pts if given 19 shots a game.

Reply #305523 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:59 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754