Isaac
Years ago

Kings vs Hawks, Jan 21

Kings favourites in this despite their 14 game losing streak. Hawks starting Behrendorff and Coenraad in place of Davidson and Saville. Ervin is playing with strapping on his preferred hand.

I think the Kings will get this one.

Topic #24800 | Report this topic

clarky  
Years ago

Watching the first quarter, I'm thinking the Kings might get this one...

But for the sake of my Multi's I need Hawks to get up by 11+

Reply #304935 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Why is Gilder still shooting threes?

Reply #304938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Carfino : gilder turns down the three
Gaze : so he should

Classic.

Reply #304940 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Madgen has attempted fewer shots than Gilder but has twice the points. Playing a great game.

Reply #304941 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Madgen for the 36ers

Reply #304942 | Report this post

BigD  
Years ago

Trey Gilder seems like a good player to me, just really struggles physically in a physical league like the nbl

Reply #304944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a shame NG and Hill have to be in the sixers team and forced Madgen to go elsewhere. Amazing talent with a great attitude who throws himself at everything. Exactly what the sixers need from it's playing group right now.

I appreciate and thank the SOS for saving my beloved sixers but unfortunately as a result we have to watch madgen play elsewhere.

Reply #304952 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Madgen you star!

Gilder you spud!

Not a bad game to watch besides the low FG%. Sanders' perimetre block was huge and his celebration was bigger.

Reply #304953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think anyone in their right mind would have had Madgen ahead of anyone in the current 36ers team at the start of the year (except for the annual Hill haters of course!)
But he has had opportunities that he never would have had here or anywhere else, albeit in a terrible team and is showing the type of qualities that we are lacking in the current team (balls to the walls basketball, toughness, never give up attitude etc.)
He should be in the team next year.

Reply #304956 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

The Kings might make him an offer to good to refuse, or alternatively someone like Melbourne might throw good money at him if they see him as an upgrade on Corletto.

Rarely have the sixers had local boys return home after performing well on the national stage and on the cusp of their prime(exception of Ninnis & Rogers). I'm happy to be proven wrong!

Reply #304958 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I somewhat doubt the Kings or 36ers for that matter will make Madgen an offer he can't refuse.

Reply #304960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why should he return to Adelaide when they didn't give him a chance?

Reply #304969 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

HOME TEAM
Ben Madgen: 5
Graeme Dann: 12
Julian Khazzouh: 15
Mark Dickel: 13
Patrick Sanders: 19
Trey Gilder: -3
Luke Martin: -1
Ben Knight: -8
Jarrod Scoines: -1
Blagoj Janev: 1
Kevin White: -2

ROAD TEAM
Gary Ervin: -15
Oscar Forman: -14
Tim Coenraad: -7
Mat Campbell: -8
Tim Behrendorff: 5
David Gruber: -5
Rhys Martin: -3
Tyson Demos: -3
Daniel Jackson: 0

Reply #308831 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:38 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754