Al
Years ago

Beginners League for Adults? (Melbourne)

Hi guys just wondering if you could recommend a club or destination for me to play at? Returning to basketball after not playing competition for 12 years (28 now) so I'm going to suck until I get some training and games under my belt.

Even somewhere I could run a few drills or whatever would be awesome without looking way out of place

Any help is appreciated

regards,
Al

Topic #24841 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's called social.

Reply #306029 | Report this post

Al  
Years ago

Awesome you've been very helpful

Reply #306031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I try my hardest... :)

Reply #306037 | Report this post

Young V  
Years ago

Reply #306153 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

Email me @ [email protected] & I may be able to help.

Reply #306154 | Report this post

Imnoballer  
Years ago

depending on which area you are in most venues listed at VJBL have social games on various nights of the week
In the north there is Broadmeadows, Keilor, Mill Park, Coburg
on the other side of town you have Hawthorn, Waverley, Nunawading, Knox, Dandenong

usually all places have teams needing players off any standard - just give them a call to find out what nights suit you

Reply #306463 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:29 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754