Amusing
Years ago

Holmes the clutch FT shooter?

Holmes, the man you'd want shooting free throws for you if your life depended on it!!!

This should be interesting discussion

(Mod: Context for those unaware, the line is roughly as was written in Boti's match report from the Perth-Adelaide game. Holmes hit 2/2 free throws at a crucial point of the game.)

Topic #24853 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shooting it exceptionally well this year, but a career 77% Free Throw shooter.
Thought Boti must have been taking the piss when I read it too, maybe the heats just got to him ...

Reply #306341 | Report this post

Really  
Years ago

Holmes is shooting 91% for the season.

Reply #306350 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

I think what Boti could be referring to is that Holmes is good clutch performer. He has made some clutch shots in ABA games

Reply #306353 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

Boti's only been back for a few days and he has people talking about his report, just as many journalists want

Reply #306356 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

22/24 from the stripe this season and not always one to let nerves get the better of him.

Reply #306362 | Report this post

Ballinger Fan  
Years ago

Jacob's % from the foul line has always been very good,
which is interesting because his field percentages have always varied a lot.

Reply #306370 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I don't want to rain on the Holmes parade but 24 shots in 18 games is just over 1 per game and so that doesn't really give a realistic foul shot percentage.

I still think he has been a consistently good foul shooter throughout his career however if he is so good at shooting them and is a smart basketballer then he should try to get to the line more often otherwise he is disadvantage us in offense.

Great game by him on the weekend and I hope it continues.

Reply #306404 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754