Lightning v AIS

must beat them by 8 points or more to get the split this week (and move up the ladder) providing AIS do not win any mare games.

Fortunately the play the waves the night before in Perth.

Topic #24904 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

How sad that you are excited about beating the AIS and to get the advantage as they play the night before. Oh my lord. Just take the spoon and suck it up!

Reply #307293 | Report this post

Keep the faith  
Years ago

How sad that you are excited about beating the AIS and to get the advantage as they play the night before. Oh my lord. Just take the spoon and suck it up!

Whether you WERE a supporter of the Lightning or support another team I cannot understand the need for such negativity. Rather pathetic!

BTW I support the Capitals

Reply #307354 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

We should win this. Even Bulleen lost a game , playing the next day, with only Cambage, being any good at it.
( I missed AIS v Logan TV game. In the blinking of an eye, it was over, due to golf.)

Reply #307356 | Report this post

Keep the faith  
Years ago

"How sad that you are excited about beating the AIS and to get the advantage as they play the night before. Oh my lord. Just take the spoon and suck it up!"

Whether you WERE a supporter of the Lightning or support another team, I cannot understand the need for such negativity. Rather pathetic!

BTW I support the Capitals

Reply #307357 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

You know the situation is grim when the vultures are getting excited over the wooden spoon game.

Reply #307361 | Report this post

im taking money for bets on an AIS win....and im a lightning fan :(

Reply #307380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yah for Lightning. Where has Caitlyn Cunningham gone btw? She really fizzled out after an ok start to the season.

Reply #307899 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:06 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754