Jonno
Years ago

Dusty - has he signed?

Just had a look at the free agents list and dusty isnt on it, has he re-signed with the sixers??? as i thought it was only oscar signed for next season at the moment

Topic #2491 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

he signed.

Reply #27927 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

If he signed how come i havnt seen a mention of it anywhere, or did i miss it, cos this is surely big news for the 36ers!!

Reply #27929 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

oh and has Brad Hill also signed?? his name is another key name missing from the free agent list

Reply #27930 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

I thought that before last season be signed for 1 year plus an option for a 2nd year. Is that correct? Does anyone know if the option belongs to Dusty or the Sixers and when the option needs to be picked up by?

Reply #27931 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If he has already signed, then the contract needs to be reviewed by the NBL, so that might be occuring now. Notice that Brad Hill is not on the FA list either -- signed for 2+1 is the word I last heard.

In other signing news, Dwight and Horvath have been resigned by the Razorbacks. Markovic and Reed have also resigned. McGregor was already contracted.

Willie's MVP news is on the NBL site before appearing on the 36ERS site. Crazy.

Another rumour is that Copeland and Bradtke could be headed to Brisbane. They would join Brannen, Mackinnon, Black, etc -- strong line-up! I assume that Rucker would be retained.

Reply #27932 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Bradtke and Brannen on the same team? Crazy.

No one else would be able to grab any boards!

Reply #27933 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Don't forget Mackinnon, and I assume Egan too. No spare rebounds for anyone!

Reply #27934 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Holy Crap! Brisbane for the Title if thats true!

Reply #27938 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

and the cap, where is the cap and point limit in all of this!

Reply #27940 | Report this post

Frank  
Years ago

Cap and point limit questions aren't asked of teams that aren't the Kings.

Reply #27981 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Scary stuff .. if they won the title .. Do you think Bradtke et al. would go on for one more year after that ?

Reply #27983 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

any news into whos replacing gaze/s first?

Reply #27992 | Report this post

WAK  
Years ago

'Transaction Tracker' on NBL site shows Forman, Rychart, Hill as returning to club.

http://www.nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=featuredisplay&aid=1798

Reply #28000 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

If you go to Dusty's website he states that he has accepted the contract for next season. It just needs to be approved by the NBL and the Sixers. That is fantastic news. We now have 3 players and no news of any coaches.

Reply #28009 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah real great news, you would think that means the coach is on board despite the boti article today. What about Holmes was the option his or the clubs?

Reply #28130 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

dusty wont sign until he knows who will be coaching him next season.alot will depend on if phil stays or goes?

Reply #28143 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:21 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754