TMK
Years ago

Logan v Canberra

Despite it being a close game for the first half Canberra had too many guns.

For me Logan only have theselves to blame -
Logan's problems:
* Coach appears to not have the players respect
* Camino not willing to get her hands dirty
* Veal inconsistant
* No comittment to keeping opposition off the glass

Canberra are looking good - they are the deepest team with a quality bench. Bulleen will need their full squad to beat Canberra so the injuries to O'hea/Jarry at Bulleen may be the difference.

Topic #24943 | Report this topic

logan are around where i thought they would be - how did tippett match up on - ? batkovic or did kayla and emma have that job - then gretel match up on tolo ?

Reply #307779 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Gretel Tippett was mostly on the bench.
The coach in apparent nervousness , mainly used her to give Cayla Francis a break , for a minute or so, now and agen .
Doesn't look like she can match it with Batkovic or Tolo , not quite , as I patiently waited for her to get more than a coupla minutes at it.
Coach seems a faily nervous kinda guy.

Reply #307788 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Cambage early in another game 11points n 11 rebounds in 12mins, spose they just rest her then.
Adelaide might get 100points tonite.

Reply #307805 | Report this post

vintage marino tonight 5 from 7 treys so far into the 3rd quarter - well done )

demya getting the job done as well !!

go lightning !

Reply #307806 | Report this post

good to see olivia getting a few points for AIS )

Reply #307808 | Report this post

TMK  
Years ago

Tippet showed glimpses of genius - can't understand why she wasn't thrown in there for longer as Tolo/Batkovic had their way with Francis/Randall in the 2nd half.

Reply #307824 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

Francis played like a gun in the last 2 minutes of the game. If she plays like that for 30 minutes she would be a superstar. However needs to learn to jump and rebound. Not a fan of her short shorts either.

Tippett I thought struggled a bit and got beaten on defence too easy against wilson. thought she had a great game againsy the ais the week before though. Pretty cute girl too which is always good.

I like Olaf Lange as a coach. Not sure if he is nervous though. Lved how he threw the pen haha.

Reply #307858 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Tippett who at 17 years - tall blonde , model-looks
with a famous name that Logan should put on the back of her number 20 for a TV game.

Reply #307864 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:52 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754