Tru Blue Emcee
Years ago

Looks like our government screwed Gilchrist

Just read on his Facebook:

My prayers go out to the victims of Queensland (AUS) floods and everything but why can't anyone in the Austrailian govmt' explain to me why I cannot get MY damn money owed to me because they are auditing my account and from LAST YEARS' tax return because the victims get first dibs on money this year. We should'nt be in the same discussion my money is literally 6 months late at least. I hope they don't think its gonna get lost in the system because im in dying need of my little change. Govmnt always the biggest crooks!!! I paid all my tickets before I left that country & they choose to mess with my little account.... smfh... I have grown man bills and no one seems to give a damn about lil ol' me by auditing my f*@%$ng tax return!!! I am so tired of constantly heckling my accountant internationally to track my money down.

Man its been so long i hope he gets his cash soon, do you guys think problems like this could stop other imports coming here or at least make em think twice about coming here?

Topic #24972 | Report this topic

Libertine  
Years ago

I would suggest he get a better accountant.

Reply #308276 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

Governments ARE crooks.

Reply #308285 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Hold money back from them..they fine you, when they fuckup you just have to take it..yeh its fair considering they work for us huh

Reply #308289 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Oh well if he is in the clear the GIC he earns might be worth it.

Reply #308293 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Sounds like his accountant is taking the piss. The flood levy hasn't been approved yet.

Reply #308303 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

the ATO suck! i swear that place is run by monkeys, they get more wrong than right. looks like another paul hogan case

Reply #308307 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Hey Tru Blue Emcee,

Sorry this is off topic but seeing your name reminded me. :-)

I remember some time ago you suggesting you put together a song about the 36ers?

I am trying to compile a highlights package for the year and want to put a song to it so would love to speak to you regarding the song you produced and whether or not it would be feasible for me to use?

Reply #308345 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Tornado I think you would have more trouble finding highlights this season rather then getting a song for them :P

Reply #308352 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

King James, I did think that but then thought I may put my highlights package on the same 3 year plan Marty has for the boys! :-)

Reply #308372 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

haha Nice one Tornado!

Reply #308504 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

@tornado no worries fella I'll be in the studio next Tuesday recording the song so I'll get back to you when I'm done...

Reply #308533 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:45 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754