two basketball
Years ago

NBL outdraws A-League on Gold Coast

Sunday night on the Gold Coast and there were two games being played at the same time.
A-League sudden death final between the Gold Coast United and Melbourne Victory. Official crowd 3281.

NBL match between the Gold Coast Blaze and New Zealand Breakers (regular season) Official Crowd 3380.

Topic #25020 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not hard to beat the Gold Coast United crowds. Once Palmer gets bored that team will be gone.

Reply #309053 | Report this post

yeti  
Years ago

"Not hard to beat the Gold Coast United crowds. Once Palmer gets bored that team will be gone."
Another Reason why private ownership dose not work and the absurdity of the A-League's Salary concessions

Reply #309092 | Report this post

see gold coast suns won their first game in nab cup on w'end

Reply #309115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

suck on that Craig foster you unmitigated prat.

Reply #309116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

suck on that Craig foster you unmitigated prat.

Reply #309117 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

correct me if I am wrong but I think it is impossible to get to the soccer ground in the gold coast - the parking is ages away and there are no trains that go in the vicinity ... has plauged them from day 1.

Reply #309184 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

The Soccer team play at the same stadium that the Titans RL team do. The train station is right next door.

Parking however isnt close as they have set up the stadium to encourange fans to catch public transport or use shuttles from various locations.

IMO its not ideal but the Titans regularly get good crowds and when I have gone to games the train option works quite well.

Reply #309190 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:52 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754