Anonymous
Years ago

Baron Davis to be traded to Cavs

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AsS459A491SOmHsDRw0Joca8vLYF?slug=ys-daviswilliams022311

Topic #25051 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Cavs looking for the bonus lottery pick. Clippers looking to clear space for a future FA.

Reply #309537 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

If I was Davis I'd be trying my hardest to fail the medical!

Reply #309542 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

actually liked the clippers this year, but my hate for them with this deal has risen once again!

Reply #309543 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

yeah i like baron an griffins teamwork i think they are dumb breakin that up. seein barons head pop up from the cars sunroof had me in tears.

Reply #309551 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Baron has under achieved, & was over payed as a Clipper

Reply #309561 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think you will find the Clippers wanted to clear salary and Davis still ha 2 years at 14mil left.

Watch out for Deron or CP3 to the Clippers in the next 12 or so months

Reply #309582 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

So long as Williams knows how to lob an oop pass to "High Griffinition" as well as Baron did, then I'm happy.

Otherwise I may have to fly to LA and start Stomping C***s with me boot.

Reply #309585 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

baron fitted in nicely with the clippers... mo will not

Reply #309589 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

yeah i see baron as accepting the pass first mentality where as i think mo williams is gonna jack alot of shots up

Reply #309590 | Report this post

celtic green  
Years ago

I think a good trade for the Clippers, Baron is paid way too much for what he produces and only plays when he wants to. What if he decided next year not to turn up again like he had the previous 2 years? It's all good at the moment while he is interested but who knows how long that will last?

Reply #309609 | Report this post

celtic green  
Years ago

I think a good trade for the Clippers, Baron is paid way too much for what he produces and only plays when he wants to. What if he decided next year not to turn up again like he had the previous 2 years? It's all good at the moment while he is interested but who knows how long that will last?

Reply #309610 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Griffins numbers will drop substantially due to this trade. Cleveland definitely win, even if B-diddy is overpaid hes better than the hack that is Mo Williams

Reply #309616 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:33 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754