Isaac
Years ago

Taipans vs Kings, Feb 25

There will be a few teams hoping that the Kings get up for the win tonight...

Anyone rate the Kings a chance in Cairns though?

Topic #25054 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

Yeah the way some of the top teams have been playing lately I would say Sydney have a real chance to get up for the win.

Reply #309598 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

Go the Kings... all of Perth are behind u!

Reply #309600 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I think them Kings are a real chance tonight, although in all reality Cairns should win at home.

Cairns by 4.

Reply #309607 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

cairns to win easy by 12 just cant see kings winning in cairns.

Reply #309611 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

In an old story , - the coach takes the players onto the away court with a tape measure and measures everything. ' You see , it's all the same as our home court.'

Anyways - It wasn't a pretty sight at the start.
It looked like Cairns were gonna win by about 30points

Reply #309651 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perhaps Allan from 2 and a half men isnt as good as coach as i first thought! Thatll do now for the taipans season, choked BIG TIME!

Reply #309652 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Big loss for Cairns!

Reply #309654 | Report this post

Peter  
Years ago

This puts Sydney 2 wins behind the Sixers, each with 6 games to play. They play 4 of the same teams, Hawks Tigers Blaze Breakers. The other 2 games the Kings play Crocs and Sixers play Taipans. Then Kings play Sixers in the remaining game. That may decide who finishes bottom. I bet Robilliard is using that to get the Kings players up each week. I hope Clarke is getting the Sixers up for the Taipans next week, to put it out of the question.

Reply #309657 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the Kings have made massive progress from the start of the season to where they are now. The 6ers have regressed and I hope they do finish where they belong dead last....mainly because Marty doesnt deserve to get let off the hook at ALL for what he has put on the court. To finish even one position higher than last years result isnt a true indication of how poor the team MARTY CLARKE selected is.

Reply #309658 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The kings are playing very good ball are the moment it show the strength of the league there imports are not stars but they are doing there job they really starting to play the way the coach wants them to and any teams in or put of the top 4 should look out also khazzough should be the MVP of the league if the kings did not have him they would only be a social team also wat r the odds gold coast make the finals

Reply #309659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fearne completely lost control of his team. Something is very wrong in Taipan country since NYE.

Reply #309665 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:45 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754