some other guy
Years ago

Port v Crows

Sorry bout being so far offtopic, but who does every1 think will win the showdown.

Topic #2508 | Report this topic

statue of liberty  
Years ago

lol even though its a complete basketball site im sure there are many footy fans here like myself.

I used to be a person that hated port.. but because crows are so disgustingly horrible to watch these days ive HAD to tip port. Crows have been in such bad form for so long and last weeks win against collingwood... thank god it wasnt any good team otherwise they would of lost.

Unless the entire port team, port reserves and u15 port squad dies or vanishes, port are going to win this.

Reply #28165 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Crows to defeat the evil Port empire

Reply #28223 | Report this post

Forbes 500  
Years ago

Meh isnt this basketball........not football

Port and Crows Hem.....how many weeks till the Sixers lace em up again

BTW......crows in a close one.....That's my chardonnay tongue talking not my down on my luck work ethic trying to break through

Reply #28228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We'll never stop stop stop till we're top top top

POWER!!!

Reply #28231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im sort of thinking if the Sixers played the Crows in a charity football game like they do the bball game the Sixers would fairly easy.

Crows are horrible at the moment which is unfortunate cause i hate the Power.

Hopefully McLeod can find some form of last week and give some Crow fans something to Crow about till next Showdown

Reply #28233 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

Crows will lose. Unfortunately.

Reply #28247 | Report this post

Liam Flynn  
Years ago

Come to the dark side Kriss....

Reply #28337 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Crows in a close one.

Reply #28341 | Report this post

Avanti  
Years ago

Liam, you cant help those that dont want to help themselves!!!!

Reply #28344 | Report this post

young one  
Years ago

im a crows suporter but i think the power will be to strong for us sorry to say

Reply #28442 | Report this post

Rite  
Years ago

Port to walk it in. Just hope that the Power supports do not boo the Crows off like they did to Brisbane on Saturday night.

Reply #28486 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

if the crows play like they did against essenden a few weeks ago then i think port will drop drop drop!! GO THE CROWS all da way!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #40522 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

Crows for the flag in 2005 and beyond!

Reply #40543 | Report this post

Andrew Jorgensen  
Years ago

Spongebob:

BEST.PREDICTION.EVER.

I personally was adamant the crows would challenge for the flag this year. They have the mentality and the talent, it was just a matter of ironing the Gary Ayers out of them before they started playing down the corridor.

Anyway, I think the crows will win by 68 points.

Reply #44970 | Report this post

go the crows  
Years ago

they will win by 69 points because thats a nice number :P

Reply #45435 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how can anyone say that power will win their form has been pathetic. wow they have won against carlton last week and even that game was close and there the bottom TEAM!! crows are going to win easily.

Reply #45494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"We'll never stop, stop, stop, till we're top, top, top"

Well, Port, you made top in 04, now you've stopped, just like your song :)

ADELAIDE to win by hundreds!

Reply #45495 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Crows will defeat the evil Port Empire! shut it Liam ;)

Reply #45513 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

It will be a close game until 1/2 time, whilst I'm a crows supporter I think the Power will up the ante as they are playing their rivals and actually make it a game, well at least for 2 quaters anyway......

Crows to kick away in the 2nd half and win by 6 goals.

Reply #45520 | Report this post

big fella  
Years ago

Crows by about six goals.
Port need a new coach who realises he needs to change his game plan and get with the times.
They also need to play some younger players quickly

Reply #45536 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

Big Fella, They win the flag and then you say he needs to change the game plan? Wheres your game plan since you last won the flag? How many coaches have you guys had since then. Should be a close game.

Reply #45545 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I'm a massive Power fan, but I must say I'm not really looking forward to the Showdown.

Crows have been nothing short of awesome lately, and the Power have been hit and miss.

Only thing Port has going for them is their unpredictability. They may have a blinder. If not, it could be a sorry sight!

Reply #45558 | Report this post

macca  
Years ago

How come its only the crow supporters that think Port needs a new coach??? just because they have had what 6 or so......

Reply #115027 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:27 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754